Reopening Date: Tuesday October 6, 2020
- Temporary Library Hours starting October 6:
- Tuesday 9am-12:30pm
- Wednesday 3pm-6pm
- Friday 9am-12:30pm
Curbside Service will continue with pick-up times during the above stated hours. Call 265-8011 (leave message), or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place request.
- Maximum Occupancy of 4 patrons at a time
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Limited to one person in each aisle of the stacks to maintain social distancing
- Face masks are required for all library visitors
- No meetings or lengthy visits – seating areas are removed
- Public access computers are currently unavailable
- Bathroom is closed to the public
- No returns accepted at the circulation desk. All returned materials go in the book drop or in the bin just inside the door.
- All returns are quarantined for 5 days and the covers are wiped off before being reshelved.
All staff and volunteers have completed VOSHA training. We are following VOSHA requirements for health screening, signage, disinfecting, etc.